Frisco Foot Spa provides massage services to help reduce stress, treat sports injuries and promote health and wellness. Our services include Swedish massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Reflexology, Pressure Point Massage, and Tai Massage for individuals and couples. We also offer no-flame cupping, which great for sports injuries and removing toxins.
Our highly-skilled and highly-trained staff of professional massage therapists help you experience the numerous health benefits of massage. Our training exceeds the typical training for massage therapists. Our staff has studied abroad to incorporate very effective massage techniques used in the Asian culture in massages they provide for our clients. They have also studied Martial Arts and body and muscle movement. This expertise helps them provide top-notch massage services, especially for sports injuries, joint pain and muscle pain.
We try to be flexible so that all our clients needs are met. However, there are a few house rules that we hope everyone will be consider.
- Please make sure your cell phone is on vibrate or silent before our therapists begin their services.
- Please do not expect anything other than therapeutic massage and foot reflexology while you in our professional environment.
- Be considerate: Please guests, if there are any medical conditions that may negatively affect your massage, such as high blood pressure, heart conditions, pregnancy or any others, please inform your therapist front desk before the massage session begins.
- We recommend that no jewelry should be worn during the massage. The management is not responsible for lost belongings during your session. However, we will try our best to help you keep your belongings safe while you enjoy our services.
- Member card & Gift Certificates are non-refundable and have no cash value. Member card & Gift certificates can only be used to pay for your services on our menu. We are not responsible for lost or stolen Member card or Gift certificates.
- Scheduling our services: We recommend that you schedule your session(s) with us ahead of time, though walk-ins are welcome. Your appointment is your priority. We require that you schedule all Spa Body Treatments 24 hours in advance. Note that all times quoted for all treatments are approximate.
- We accept cash, and the following credit cards: VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
Massage treatment is strictly non-sexual. Sexual misconduct on the part of the massage therapist is grounds for dismissal from the American Massage Therapy Association and from employment from Your Body Works. If client expresses interest in sexual massage. We will terminate the massage immediately and payment for appointed service will be rendered in full.
If you have any questions about any of our policies, please contact us by using the e-mail link on this web page, or call us at
We believe that our customers have a right to the information provided in our policies, and we urge you to read them so that you will be fully informed of our business activity.